Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2196   ^
Old Sat, Jun-23-18, 11:09

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

hubby and I ran out and did load of laundry at a laundromat...holy cost on doing laundry out is HI! wow. going thru undies and shorts fast due to sweating up a storm HA

hit grocery. we got nice NY strip steaks for grill tonight.

breaking a ton of finger nails. Mine are super long, I am losing them fast LOL just broke another, hubby is out getting bait for fishing tonight and he is getting me some stupid nail files I must have and did not pack

5 broke to the nub and I have 5 beautiful long ones left !! I love 10 super long nails and covet them, but on these trips I can start to kiss them all goodbye!

I bought beer. Yes I am going to hound down a few. I already drank one beer and am bloated and I don't care one bit, going to hit another here soon then off to beach later in hot sun, ok I should be ready for an ambulance come dinner time, beer and sun don't mix for me but I don't care one bit --going for it LOL

kiddo hurt knee. no idea how. for days now she is gimpy and blowing off the beach with us, hmm, wonder just 'how bad' it is, she can seem to walk when it suits her and when it doesn't her knee kinda hurts...again, hmmm LOL eh it is what it is.

trip going fast. they always do don't they? see ya'll