Old Fri, Oct-06-17, 04:38
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Smile Friday, 6 October 2017

Happy Friday, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

This mornin' musings from my journal:
I marvel every morning I wake up, thankful/grateful that I have finally kicked “Fat Jo” [the self-destructive carb-addicted selfish FAT bitch who destroys my good emotional & physical health, self-love and self-esteem] to the curb.

Staying 100% OP is not a problem. I can't remember the last time I had a craving or temptation (knock on wood)! I totally love all the "real foods" I am able to eat and don't ever seem to be bored with 'em since I tend to eat the same thing day in and day out.

I know it's b/c food doesn't have the same "entertainment" value or is the distraction it used to be. I was totally obsessed about food aka those horribly addictive, insidiously toxic, poisonous killer carb-age foods.

I remember spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about my next carb-age "fix"! I'd still be face planted into one carb-age laden dish and I was plotting the next... I was one sick puppy for reals!!!

I have truly been blessed b/c I know exactly what I can and can not eat that keeps me at a healthy weight.

Exercising isn't my favorite thing to do, BUT I know in my heart of hearts that doing it faithfully will help me go kickin' and screamin' into the next decades of my life in the best physical and mental shape possible!

I like looking at my weight loss data every morning. It really does help remind me where I started b/c I still suffer from "FAT head" syndrome which means I still see "Fat Jo" in my mind's eye! Not a BAD thing since I know that also helps me stay 100% OP every.single.day!

Here's my weight loss/maintenance data since 2013:
24 May 2013 = 265 lbs
6 October 2013 = 185 lbs
6 October 2014 = 119 lbs
6 October 2015 = 116 lbs (still trying to lose the weight I gained when I broke my leg on Spring Break)
6 October 2016 = 114 lbs
6 October 2017 = 114 lbs

I never thought in my wildest dreams that I could maintain my weight loss...but then, I never ever really gave it a chance in my past failed attempts at losing the ton-age over and over again.

Can't change the past! And I wasn't ready to admit to myself that I was a carb addict, had a carb metabolic processing disorder and a boat load of food related issues...

It wasn't until I acknowledge those things and implemented a solid plan of attack to resolve my food related issues and Stay 100% OP with NO CHEATS EVER that I finally conquered "Fat Jo" and put her FAT ass in a cage where she can do me NO harm ever! B/c I am solely responsible for what I eat every single time!

My mind and soul changing journey continues...

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"Maintenance is a job... not a picnic. Nothing wrong with being employed."
~ Ken (khrussva) 05.31.16

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
If I croak soon hubby can do laundry, dish soaps, body hygeine supplies etc for about 10 yrs if he conserves LOL nah, not that long, but very long You know me, the prepper type and it is hard to get that out of my blood actually
Quote:
Yea JO gun control means nothing if the BAD people decide to do what they want they will.
Exactly!

Quote:
it is funny cause I watch this British detective show, and they do not carry guns. If bad situation arises they 'call for swat with guns' to the scene...like by then ya are dead you know cause the bad guys have the guns and the police don't...WTH? And what is funny in the show the detective finds the bad guy--who has the gun--and has to run for his life. Being shot at while running and he is an older guy who is damn near having a heart attack running from the bad guy....I mean come the heck on here...do we see something wrong with this picture? You could pay me millions per year to be a cop but with no firepower what the heck good is it? The bad guys always have them, and even with gun control they will have them, but the good guys won't have them...again, problem here!! UT OH ya got me started....
Yeppers! People will get GUNS if they want them even if the entire country has banned them. From what I understand, it's hand guns that are banned, not rifles b/c the Brits like to hunt too!

Quote:
Hubby finished 5 days...12 hrs. He is brain dead. Off to his mom's to meet survey guy to handle some land property survey for her.....then off to CVS to pick up back drugs....then off to food store to get a few supplies for his trip.....then home to PACK (a big one with his hunt stuff) and then off on a 4 hr drive to his hunt cabin...........omg he will be dead. He just goes and goes on who knows what anymore....guy is so dead and tired but won't stop....scary cause I swear a heart attack will stop him and it worries me he goes too far on his health...but ugh don't go there right!!
Wow sounds like Tony PLAYS as hard as he works! But I can understand your concern about not getting enough rest etc. And going away to his hunting cabin is his idea of rest and chil-laxing huh?

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
Hugs to all.

Quote:
Crazy world, but we can't let the bad guys win. We gotta keep doing what we like to do. We have to live our lives to the fullest. I have been to many, many concerts including Country...so I can really relate to those people. So sad about it. I hate evil, it's such a waste. It's awesome to see how people have come together with helping each other & all the donations of blood, money, etc. Our law enforcement did a good job too. Much appreciated.....
I totally agree! And yes, from all the news reports I've heard, Vegas police, sheriff's officers, EMTs etc did/are doing a phenomenal job!
Quote:
Busy as usual. Dogs, grandkids, yard work, housework, cooking, etc. I am glad to be feeling good again, it took a couple weeks or so before feeling like my old self.
Imma so glad you are back to feeling well! Sounds like you are as busy as ever! Same ole song and dance huh?
Quote:
I will be taking another trip in Nov to the PNW. Got a good price on a flight. Was going to have the girls come here, but the time they wanted to come was really expensive for a flight so decided I would go there and they can come here after the new baby is born.
That's so great! Is your DH going too? Or are you going solo??
Quote:
Food wise it's pretty much the same thing. When I was sick I had to medically fast for 5 days and only lost 1 pound. That's my crazy body....ugh! Sticking mostly to chicken, eggs, tuna for now.
Wow a medical fast... well as for losing a lb that's TERRIFIC! Woot! Woot!

You really didn't have any to lose since you're at goal... but that's a nice loss!

Hey you need to change your profile stats to reflect the new loss, my friend!
Quote:
Warrior on.....
Always and 4ever!

Berni:
Hey girlie! Hope you're doing well and getting ready for the 3-day w/e! Hope you get a chance to just chil-lax and take care of YOU!