View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Thu, Sep-14-17, 04:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Yea JO the devastation after these events is mind blowing. the islands got almost totally destroyed and Fl got nailed so bad....and Texas is still horrible.

I figure all building supplies etc will be in short demand very soon, everyone will need to rebuild again. I truly don't think I could live in situations like that but people are hardy and do rebuild and continue their lives! Crazy what a big storm can do! The power is frightening for sure.

HI ALL
nothing much
have to mop floors today
gotta finish up some outside stuff also since the sun is finally out and soggy ground is drying up now

Giant and I mean GIANT big azz black snake when we got home from our travels was on my porch entrance and crawling up the brick into the vinyl of the corner of the house. omg that sucker went into the vinyl of the house!!!!! HOLY CRAP ya know, all I can think is he is gonna get into the house somehow! I am not scared of them cause they are not poisonious etc but we are talking here a fat, healthy, giant big blackie and holy cow who in the hell wants that thing around? Not me LOL I see them in the barn but now up at the house? Crappppppp (no we don't kill these guys but if possible when they are in the yard I 'herd them with a stick' into the back pasture away from my home) but this one, into the house vinyl...good gravy! At least I know why no mice are in the house at this time, sucker is eating them up for me HAHA

ugh living with wildlife huh? well at least bears and cougars ain't in my backyard...well at least yet

great day all
Sponsored Links