View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Wed, May-20-09, 05:40
Registered Member

Plan: modified Atkins
Stats: 139/128.2/115 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Ok, 1/2 lb came off. It had to be the weight of the food, or perhaps anything else you mentioned! But I did have a big poop this morning!

I have the Queens Farm nearby and they have chickens etc. I will see if they collect these eggs for sale. They usually sell veggies etc. I'll give them a call later.

As for the condition of the workers, Im not as worried as that, as I am of the quality of the foods. I want quality, if Im paying for quality. People work where they will work and we all have problems at work! Im not as cold as I sound in this!

After today, I wont have anymore avocados left, so will substitute that with a 1/2 of a grapefruit. That seemed to work when I first started Atkins. I need to either think of a way to bring my tuna and mayo (kept cold) or maybe switch over to the salad and chicken breast. I travel in the car alot and dont have a fridge to store stuff, so Im afraid the mayo may do something bad in the warmer weather. Maybe I can use those frozen paks? Will that keep the tuna safe for a few hours in the hot car?

Hey, do you get support from friends and family with your foods/diets? I get mixed feedback. But mostly they think Im a bit obsessed! Same with exercise.