#82   ^
Old Fri, Sep-12-03, 01:48
"Princess" of Norway

Plan: Atkins / Lindberg
Stats: 187/169/143 Female 162 cm
BF:Yes
Progress: 41%
Talking Hi Der Blumers !

On Tuesday I had to give in.....I started taking my pills again.
Here is what I wrote in my jorunal yesterday morning:

"Thursday is not my "weight day", but after this hell.....I just had to check ! I'm back to 164,7 lbs and my feet are still a bit swollen. Could mean I've started losing again (as my plateu was 165). I will NOT update my profile yet. I will only do that Mondays, but I'm soooooooo happy today ! The best thing is that I've sticked to the diet, no more no less and drinking ALOT of water !

Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and snacks (snack=the rest of the dinner the day before - 4 pieces of the little piece thats loose on the chicken breasts when you buy only the breasts) as in my first entry yesterday. Even had a hamburger at work. (just with a cup of salad, low carb dressing)Found the package and it contained 7 cardbs pr 100 gr. No weight at work though, so I just had to presume I was under 20 carbs yesterday..... (I'm pretty sure I was, it was small and could not have been over 100 gr). "

Yesterday I also got hold of potassium (which is called kalium in Norway - I thought kaluom and kalsium was the same, but its not !) and chromium in add to my other vitamins and minerals. I think I've started loosing again, - but I'll have to wait until Monday to be sure.

Thanks again DerBlumers, for all your support, it really helped alot when I was own and out !