View Single Post
  #82   ^
Old Mon, Jun-20-05, 12:48

Plan: Lyle Style FD
Stats: 143/124.5/123 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:24.8%
Progress: 93%

I've had trouble finding fat free dressing that doesn't have 5-10 g of carbs per serving. I don't like white dressings, so ranch isn't a problem. I did get lucky and find Marazetti FF Italian with only 4 g carbs per 2T, and that really improves my salads. Plus, I'm not a big dressing eater anyway and 1 T is plenty for my salads. But most of the FF bottles I pick up have lots of carbs in them.

I don't seem to be craving snacks. I'm oddly surprised that I'm not hungry and I go around saying "I suppose I ought to eat something now". I do get the "munchies" though, out of boredom and not hunger, and can usually satisfy that with celery, cucumber, or fruit-flavored SF chewing gum. Or, I just find a project to work on.

I did my refeed yesterday and again suffered, but not as badly as last week. I lost another pound for a 3-3.5 pound total loss. I was hoping I'd lose a little more and not have to stay on this diet as long, but it looks like I may end up doing a full 6 weeks. Longer won't be an option, since at the end of the 6 weeks I'll be going on vacation. Went to the same place last summer and I was able to stay low carb very easily, so I don't think I'll have a problem being on maintenance. I will have one "splurge" meal on the last evening like I did last summer.