Old Mon, Jun-20-05, 12:24
Queen of Bouncing

Plan: Temp - PSMF
Stats: 240/198/135 Female 63"
BF:Who Knows
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
Whoops! That's a protein minimum, not maximum!

For veggie snacks, do you like raw sweet red peppers? I make some dip with half FF sour cream, half FF ranch. Not bad! Cucumbers... they're just water with crunch.

You know, it's really weird, but there was absolutely NO fat free ranch dressing on the shelves when I picked up salad dressing. Not even a spot for it. All they had was the fat free Catalina (which is my favorite for salads anyway) and fat free Thousand Island.

I can handle raw broccoli & cauliflower with ranch dip. Mixing it with sour cream sounds pretty good too, and I imagine I could "spice up" some sour cream to make a decent dip too (home made taco seasoning sounds good, especially for the peppers - unfortunately colored peppers are $4/lb here ). Cucumbers I can take or leave but they always "talk back" to me all day when I eat them I used to be able to munch on carrots all day but they upset my stomach anymore and besides they're too starchy/sweet and off limits.

I'm going to re-read the book when I get home, because if I can have more protein I'll be set. I have some deli ham & turkey, plus the beef jerky, plus tuna, etc. The thing is, I can seriously put away some meat if I'm not careful that would probably add too much to the calories.

Debbie