View Single Post
  #100   ^
Old Thu, Sep-17-09, 10:04
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Some news from the Eades, they're going to setup a new blog just for the 6-week cure.

Quote:
6-Week Cure blog idea

Posted: 16 Sep 2009 03:05 PM PDT

I’m putting up another intermediary post just because I need to. I’m hard at work on veg vs meat part II, but I’ve had so many interruptions due to promotion of the new book that I’m having trouble being able to focus on the post at hand.

I’m getting a lot of comments on these last posts from people who have read our new book and have questions. I don’t want this blog to transmogrify into the blog for the 6-Week Cure, so after much consultation with the bride, we’ve decided to start another blog for the 6-Week Cure that we’ll both moderate. Problem is, we’re still in the throes of getting the current blog and website as it should be, so it may be a day or two before we get the thing up. On the 6-Week Cure site we will post the schedules for any media appearances and book signings we will be forced to do, so anyone interested can keep up there. We will also answer the questions that come in and use the questions to develop an FAQ. And we will use the blog to disseminate any messages or info we need to get out that is specific to readers of the new book.

Speaking of which…a journalist from First magazine is interested in talking to women who have done the 6-Week Cure, and who would be willing to give testimonials and allow their names and photos to be used in a magazine article. If you are interested, you can contact Lisa Maxbauer at lisamaxb (at) yahoo (dot) com. You can check out her Twitter site at twitter.com/FIRSTmagLISA as well.

I’ll have the meat-eater post up as soon as I’ve got a little consolidated time to finish it.

And the post immediately after the meat-eater post will be the post on our change-the-world project MD and I have been working on for a year and a half.

Feel free to comment on this post about what you would like to see on the 6-Week Cure blog. Thanks.