#16   ^
Old Sun, Feb-24-02, 11:59
Registered Member

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 270/242.00/142
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default thanks Debpenny

Goodmorning to you and thanks for your response. I think your judgement on the bread and pasta is right on. I was feeling pretty hopeless last time I posted. So many things going on with my physical being that eating becomes a chore. If I can control the gout, I just may feel some sense of well being that I can look forward to preparing meals with some faith and enjoyment.

I will get her book, I certainly had heard of her before and was looking for a site or forum with just her followers. But in reading from people like your self I gather she is a leader in the idea that there is more to dieting than calories. A concept most Dr. interns have not grasped at all.

I'm new to this forum and also the board style, {and computers as well} My son gave me a Dell for Christmas, so I'm not doing badly for the time on it. I have been retired from NYS Dept. of Economic Developement since 1996, so I knew enough to do my own work, but never had used it to control work flow or employee
production. I had other personnel that did that for me.

I moved to Texas a year ago, {to be closer to my only son and family} because I had a bad experience with silent bleeding
from taking Vioxx for arthritis and Fibromyalgia. So getting used to a new area, leaving old friends and home, is as dramatic as you can get , when you are approaching old age.

Thank you again and I hope that you can find the energy to get past my whinning, and hopefully I can add something to the forum, besides take.
Sponsored Links