View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-29-13, 14:36

Plan: Ketogenic LCHF
Stats: 240/157/150 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 92%
Default She's back...

Lost 90-ish pounds starting in 2004. I've fluctuated 5 lbs up/down pretty much all this time since my loss. I did have a period of extreme stress where I gained about 12-14 lbs a couple of years ago, but otherwise I've done great and been ultra-determined to keep the weight off.

I'd relaxed a lot about carbs and was able to maintain my weight without too much restriction or exercise. I do a lot of walking in the course of my job and had pretty much stopped other exercise altogether.

Fast forward to the past 2 months and I've gained 8-10 lbs and I am freaking out about getting rid of them. Pronto! I was taking a medication which, apparently, was giving my metabolism a boost - which I didn't recognize until I stopped the medication 2 months ago.

So we have a new treadmill at home (hubby needs to lose a few lbs, too) and I'm walking on a regular basis in addition to my work. I have back/neck problems and am not able to run or lift weights. I'm trying to get back to my awesome low carb habits, but I've almost forgotten what I used to eat for snacks/desserts. I'm going to spend some time looking at recipes here now.

I'm really thankful that this site is still here and I appreciate everyone's support as I get back on the wagon!
Sponsored Links