Old Sun, Jul-26-09, 20:01

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniriki
Wow Ndelacourt, you sound so enthusiastic. I have book one, The Schwarzbein Principle, but not book 2. Your enthusiasm makes me want to get book 2 and read it. I've been struggling a lot lately. I want to eat all the time. Its a compulsion for me and right now its out of control. I think perhaps its because of the death of someone very dear to me. Its what I do when I get upset, eat. I'm trying not to be too hard on myself, and I'm also trying very hard to stick to healthy food. Like this afternoon, instead of opening a box of my husbands Little Debbie Nutty Bars, I made some sugar free pudding and had that with sugar free cool whip. I guess that's better then having sugar, but not by much. Anyway, maybe I'll order book 2 and see if I can get some insights about how to control these dad gum cravings. Emotional eating is the pits.

Hey Anni,

Sorry to hear about the death of your loved one!

Regarding the eating and cravings I can tell you that black strap molasses...unsulfured...Plantation brand has really helped me with that! I initially took 1 T. daily for two weeks and used it as my carb...now I take it about 3 times a week again counting the carb... I really have to give it the credit for helpiing me with the cravings as well as eliminating SUGAR! If I want something sweet or a treat which is more the case I have fruit immediately AFTER my meal...

I know you're going through a difficult time, but you did a great thing by not eating pure sugar!!! It's a start...one day at a time!

TJ