View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jul-25-13, 10:18
Registered Member

Plan: hf, lc, rf
Stats: 215/164/135 Female 58.5 inches
BF:??%/27%/18%
Progress: 64%

The weight is of course bad for psychological/social reasons. For me at least, there's a lot of self-loathing that came on board with overweight-ness. Thankfully, though, it's pretty well reversible, so not the worst part, though it takes a fair second.

The hair is more an inconvenience to me than anything. I bought a home laser hair remover at the beginning of this summer that's worked quite well.

The worst, for me, is definitely the infertility, and with that the irregular (or in my case, complete absence of) cycles. The idea of not being able to have children fills me with a sense of dread and utter futility. I could get over it eventually, of course, but being irreversibly infertile would remove a very significant part of my sense of meaning in the world. Perhaps worse than the infertility (is such a thing possible?) is not knowing if it's reversible. Every week, waiting for blood and not getting it, wondering if it's only a temporary misfortune or permanent damage. If I already knew it was all for naught, perhaps I could move on. But the waiting, it kills me.