View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, May-26-18, 16:25

Plan: Less than 25 carbs
Stats: 504/448/250 Male 6'3"
BF:
Progress: 22%

Thanks for such nice messages.

I already regret phrasing the subject line as it implies somehow that I'm a victim etc. I've never believed that genetics etc caused this issue for me. Says the odds are against me implies a lot. All I know is that if I do lose 1 lb, I can lose 2. And if I can make it through today, I can make it through tomorrow.

Zero cheating is a big one. I know my history. I need to stick to that rule for sure!

My niece gave me one of those photo calendars with her kids on it. Each day I write the # of the previous day (ie: this morning..Saturday...I wrote 71 on Friday to signify completing 71 days). This has been a strangely motivating factor for me.

Having lost enough family and friends over the years, I won't wish away time and wish for the next 400-600 days to just disappear. If this is going to work, I need to be a bit better version of me than I was yesterday, and to appreciate the fact that I still have this chance to lose.

Can't say enough about Ken's journey. I bookmarked it and will definitely revisit it.