#1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-18-18, 16:04
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%
Default Blood Pressure on Low Carb DROPPED

Through the last few years my blood pressure has been unstable, high sometimes and not how its been most of my life. I was put on bp medication but I felt really drugged out and people on this website helped me realize I didn't need it. The drs never noticed I stopped taking it! But I still had some highs. When I got out of school December 14th, I was exhausted and frazzled, living on 4 strong starbucks a day. Often I would notice my heart pounding. I went to the dr right after my last final and my blood pressure was 160/100. This was right after drinking 2 very strong coffees, but still.

A lot of things have happened recently with my health. I moved my bed and my insomnia went away! I got rid of high reverse T3 and since lunch Dec 14th I restarted low carbing and no gluten ever. Yesterday my bp was 108/69. My asthma has gotten a lot better and I'm taking half the medicine I used to take.

All that fat has worked for the best for me! Treating the cause instead of the symptom works!

The best part is that with those physical irritants out of my life I've never felt more calm.
Sponsored Links