View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Mon, Feb-10-03, 19:00

Plan: atkins
Stats: 203/195/145
BF:38%/26%/23%
Progress: 14%

I have no idea what an aero bar is. I have a snack everynow and then of a bar that is called Pure De-lite. It is sugar free and only 15 carbs. I also have a Michelob ultra light beer that has 2.6 grams of carbs. If I eat right, meat and veggies and want to have either one of them then it's not wrong. If it allows me to maintain my good eating habits and still have them then no one can say it's not right. I am not saying everyone has to have either of them, I'm not saying it won't take me longer to get to the goal I want but that's okay. It's a much healthier way of snacking. I remember going to an Inches Away meeting years ago and the group being asked if you were stranded on a desert island what three foods would you take. These women all said well I'd take lettuce,fruit, and chicken. Come on we didn't get to where we are by eating lettuce,fruit and skinless chicken. I said chocolate chip cookie dough. Be real. They were trying to help us find out what were our danger foods. I thought the whole idea of Atkins or any other plan is it's a way of life, and to think you're never going to have a beer or a chocolate bar is setting yourself up for failure. Finding alternative replacements that are healthier choices is more realistic. I'm going to have my beer, and my low-carb chocolate, it's working for me and that's really all that matters.