View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jun-27-18, 06:33

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 109%
Default Dr Rangan Chatterjee announces new book, The Stress Solution

Although not low carb per se, fans of British doctor, Rangan Chatterjee, may be interesting in the email I have just received about his new book:

Quote:
I’m really excited to announce that my new book, The Stress Solution, is now available to pre-order!

The World Health Organisation say that stress is ‘the heath epidemic of the 21st century’ and this certainly echoes what I see every day in my practice. Stress affects every single aspect of our lives, including the way we do our jobs, our relationships, the quality of our sleep and even our mental health.

How many of you wake up each day and feel that you are on auto-pilot? How many of you feel that life is a treadmill of one stress after another? It’s so common to feel like this nowadays, but I believe it doesn’t have to be this way.

That’s why I have written The Stress Solution. By implementing small changes, I believe that we can all significantly reduce stress or completely eradicate it. As with the international best-selling, 4 Pillar Plan, I have broken down the science so that it is accessible and have included actionable tips that are achievable for everyone. The plan is all about making small changes over time which will have a big impact and help you live more calmly.

I feel so lucky to be in a position where I can help so many people to live happier, healthier lives and it is only with your continued support that I am able to do this – thank you! I really hope that this book will transform the lives of as many people as possible. If you know anyone who you feel might benefit, please share this link with them.

Wishing you the best of health,

Dr Chatterjee
Sponsored Links