#121   ^
Old Sat, Jan-06-07, 19:13

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYTHIN
4. Having an ex boyfriend (that I traveled from the US to Jamaica to visit) say, "You were sexier in highschool."

Now that wasn't very nice of him. Bumba clad jamaican boy!

Funny though, I use to travel to Jamaica all the time because the men there seem to be the only ones that liked me and didn't mind my size. In fact, they use to tell me how much they loved the bigger women and that this was their women of choice. Of course, I knew it was just because the blood clads just wanted to get out of there to come to America, but I didn't care, I just loved all the attention they gave me. I loved them coming up to me all the time, making sure I was never alone, I always had a date if I wanted, they always wanted to be your boyfriend for whatever amount of time you were going to be there. Besides, it was my vacation and I knew that I would have a blast. I felt so confident there that I would adorn my bathing suit without a thought. I thought I looked darn good too.I must look good...I'd say to myself...because all these men keep telling me so. Quite a few have even asked me to marry them. Again, even though I know it was just them trying to see what they could get out of an American women or trying to get their way to the States. I really didn't care...I always had such a blast everytime...then I come back to America...and I'm just the big fat lady again.

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4
Sponsored Links