View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Thu, Jul-01-04, 12:38
Registered Member

Plan: protein power
Stats: 200/165/140 Female 65
BF:more than needed
Progress: 58%

Hello everyone. It has been a busy morning. I did manage to get a 20 minute run in before I started the chase. Now I need to make brownies for my son's summer program tomorrow, finish the laundry, clean the house, pack some clothes for the weekend and finish my shorts I starting sewing this am. To bad I didn't like the Fruit H20 I could use the energy boost.

Weighed in this morning at 166.5 which is great especially since I got TOM this week. I have really been working at meeting my goals I set this week. It seems to be paying off. I feel good just knowing I got myself back on track and now maybe I will start losing again

Wendy, thanks for the info on Crystal Light. I try not to rely on it too much and certainly don't want to have any hidden carbs. Oh, I have increased my carb count to 40 carbs and your right. I feel a lot better and it appears that this week I have lost weight. I'll keep an eye on whether this makes it easier to lose weight.

Elaine, good job meeting your goal!!! I know it is a hard choice sometimes but the struggle is worth it in the end. Maybe you could try drinking your water in some fancy glass or something. Personally, I do better when I have a closed container where I can't see how much is left ( I think I mentally psych myself out if I see it that I can't drink that much).

Dawn, hope you get some time for yourself today. Your schedule sounds crazy. How are things with the new office space?? Did he ever call back.

Bawdy, enjoy your holiday off. Hopefully, your not driving anywhere!! Have a margarita for me ( or maybe I will have one too!! CHEERS!!!)

Hello to everyone else, Song, Unity, and anyone else I missed

Hope everyone has a lovely 4th of July. I can't wait to see the fireworks this year. It is the first time in 5 years since I have seen them. Paul my 2nd was terrified and now he seems to have adjusted to the noise level. No other fireworks, it is TOM.

Therese