View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Thu, Jul-01-04, 09:17

Plan: low- to medium-carb
Stats: 114/105/105 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Feedback on protein power discussion board of eatprotein.com?

Hello, ladies (and gentlemen?),

I've been a lurker for some time, even before I switched completely over to PP from CALP several months ago. Bawdy Wench may remember me, as she was very helpful in answering a few questions I had back then.

At any rate, I was wondering if anyone could tell me a little about the eatprotein.com Protein Power Discussion Board. I've begun to lurk there as well, and I'm tempted to begin posting with menus, challenges, and so on--but before I do, since I'm so much more familiar with this Web site and all its subforums, I thought I'd ask if anyone has had experience(s) with the community there. They seem to be a very dedicated and detail-oriented crew, which may be what I need. They seem to be knowledgeable too, but I was hoping several of you guys might have some input.

Anyway, thanks in advance--and by the way, I think your Java Room innovation is lovely! I think you've paved the way for those who haven't been a regular member of the support group to both join and post separate query threads. It's nice!

Best, Sona