View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Jun-30-04, 12:47

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Song-Yes, you definitely need to treat yourself after tackling that bedroom!

Elaine-Have fun with the new tapes and the pool. I'm about to do some lazing by the pool myself in couple minutes. My new Winsor Pilates tapes just came in the mail the other day. Unfortunately, they mailed the resistance band separately, so I haven't tried most of the yet. I did do the upper body one though, which suggests 1 or 2 lb weights, which I do not have. I did it without, and I still felt it a bit

Lissette-Yes, there are lots of Fruit2O, but the energy one is the only one with the extra "stuff" in it. I find mine at Meijer. They carry Fruit2O at Walmart, but don't have the energy one there. I also went to the website and it can be ordered online.

Bawdy-I'm curious to how you guys will respond to it. My DBF feels NOTHING from it, but he is a huge coffee drinker. I wasn't drinking any caffeine before this, so maybe I feel it more than others would. I don't think it's the caffeine that I really like, though, b/c caffeine shoots me up and brings me right back down. The guarana is different. It keeps me going all day long, in more balanced, steady way.

The pool beckons. Talk to you all later!