View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-14-17, 07:11

Plan: keto
Stats: 205/197/125 Female 62
BF:
Progress:
Smile stall on the scale but not in inches

I am new to keto. One month in. 6lb weight loss in the first week but only 2 lbs since then. Started measuring my waist after 2 weeks of keto. To date I have lost 4 inches in my waist but the scales have not budged much since the first week. I have always been focused on numbers on the scales and not on inches so I am not sure how many inches lost in one month is considered to be good. I guess something is better than nothing! I am trying to get past being accountable to the "scale gods". This is hard to do after being trained for years to focus on the scale numbers. A little info about myself - I am 50 years old. 5'2" and now at 197lbs. I have always been able to keep my weight in check until a few years ago when I started in the pre menopause phase. In just a few short years I have gained upwards of 80lbs. When I started keto my intentions were to commit myself to 2 months no matter what. But now I am committed for life because of how great I feel. I just turned 50 a couple of weeks ago and I have the energy I had when I was in my 20's! Just trying not to get frustrated over the scales not moving.
Sponsored Links