View Single Post
  #99   ^
Old Sun, Nov-15-09, 14:07

Plan: Dr. Bernstein & my own
Stats: 238/139.4/135 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 96%
Default Too much to eat

Well it's confession time. All week I've been eyeing my sons corn chips, but never gave in, untill last night around midnight. Well needless to say, my eating schedule was thrown off yesterday because I'd gotten up late. And all my meals were pushed up. So I'd decided to have a very small dinner. But around midnight, I was soo hungry that those chip kept coming to my mind. So I decided to have some. And then some more, and then some more, and then I started looking for something else with carbs. And then crackers and then peanuts. I must have been nuts. But afterwards, I felt like why did I do that! I felt guilty of course, but didn't beat myself up too much. I just did what I would tell a friend. Get up, dust yourself off, start again, and keeping going. And that I did when I got up this morning. I did have a minor case of heartburn. But that was to be expected. I am proud of myself because in the past, I would have given up and thrown in the towel. But this time, I've come farther then I've ever by losing 95 lbs. And that's just too much hard work to let go down the drain. I've lose and gained so many times, that I know what would happen if I give in. So this time is totally different. I'm back on track. So thanks for this site to just confess my indulgence.