#6   ^
Old Thu, Dec-29-16, 11:33

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme#1
When I first was hit with my issue I was so bad that I hardly had the strength to get out of bed last year. I could eat no vegetables with insoluble fiber, no raw salads, no spicy foods, no MSG. I ate a diet of what I would call pre-digested foods in that they were very well cooked to break them down for digestion. I began eating intuitively. For some reason as soon as it hit, something told me to begin putting cocoanut oil in my coffee. I began drinking only mineral spring water because of our treated tap water full of fluoride and other chemicals, I figured it couldn't hurt and I swear by it now. I also began drinking close to 100oz. of water daily.

In my case, homemade chicken soup was all I could eat for months, that and eggs and bacon for breakfast went down just fine.
I also began taking pro-biotics. I also tried Aloe Vera juice which I don't know if it really helped.

For about 2 years I ate almost no fiber, certainly no raw vegetables and very little well cooked vegetables. Fiber clearly made everything much worse. I now make bone broth from duck's feet. I also can't eat eggs which makes me sad. I even tried duck's eggs but they made me sick also which for me means running to the bathroom multiple times a day. I lived on mostly ground lamb for a long time. I am happy just to be able to have my life back. I'll give up any food that is necessary so that I can leave my house without being anxious.

Jean