Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #87   ^
Old Mon, Oct-31-16, 16:50

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Is anybody else having issues with writing a post and it goes away when you hit enter- OMG- I have been writing for over an hour! OH my- ..........
OK- going to rewrite- condensed. I must be hitting some button that erases it all.
Due to time- stream lined-

Trig- GF- I am so sorry about your shoulder. Have you tried steroid shots, TENS unit, PT? I like you must be on death door to see a doctor. But in this case GF it will just get worse!

Also- Costco- sells Tenderloin for about 100 bucks for a huge strip- cut it down and freeze- take out and eat- on my Christmas list too!

Trig- hummm 8 kiddos at you house tonight huh- 2 words- EAR PLUGS- Good for you being the safe mom

Lori- OMG so sorry about your ear ring- hopefully you can replace it- glad you are having fun- as well

Blue- I have adopted you as my mentor of wiser woman than me- we all need them- !!!!!! Hope your week started off great

Charms- you could not be in a better group of supportive and wonderful ladies ANYWHERE!

All-
On plan today- just ate TOO much. Carbs under 15- but portions huge. Had huge kale salad for lunch/ crack slaw for dinner!

Mr. Big- is now Mr. G- we have chosen to move on- well he burned up my phone and I forgave him. As Trig says- he is just a man- simple creatures.

He is coming over for dinner on Wen. WHAT DO I MAKE???? He thankfully eats LC too!!!! yea for that- but I work all day- so thinking BBQ chicken in crock pot with coleslaw and sweet potato wedges for him????????? Does that sound good?

Ok I have been on here now 1.5 hours and little post after my book disappeared.

Ok getting serious about WOE- got to think about stuff I have not though about in a long while..... I will leave it at that.