View Single Post
  #83   ^
Old Mon, Oct-31-16, 11:47

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! boo!

Jazz~~I live in Bedford, Virginia, really beautiful place & low taxes! I do not walk for exercise my RSD ankle won't let me.
I'm glad you opted out of the BC! I hate meds!
You are right it is a very short 8 weeks & 6 days till Christmas...hohoho...yikes that's scary!

Whirrlly~~I need to look into those books tyvm!
OK...are you listening...when you start to get "weird zapping like pain" anywhere it's time to bite the bullet go seek medical advice!!!
Glad you have sworn off candy! I like to think of it as poison...that works!

Loir~~really sorry about your earing! That is a bummer for sure! Taking off a sweat shirt will goof with even simple post earings, I learned that the hard way so I always check my ears after taking one off...better still get a zipped hoodie!
So glad your trip is going so well! Enjoy Myrtle Beach!

Nicco~~that sauce sounds amazing thanks so much for the recipe!
Walking toco's sounds interesting I bet the kids love it!
tyvm for the book suggestions I will check them out!
Your day sounds full & will probably go by fast! And your group of mothers are smart keeping a watch on the kids! Very cool!
Oh! I see you are almost at goal!!! Way to go girlie! Very very cool

Well I lead a very boaring like compared to you all! Same Ole same Ole for me today...
I did toss & turn all night which made it very hard for me to get up at 7:30 lol so my breakfast was actually lunch lol I did an 18 hour fast without trying...
I ordered some magnesium citrate which is due here Wednesday so I refuse to weigh until my body passes what it has been holding on to!
Have a grest day all