Old Sat, Jul-02-16, 08:40
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
cheating keeps the miserable useless frustrating and insane cycle alive for us carby sensitive people. the insane cycle of diet and fail!!

cheating is useless for a super carb sensitive addict

we all know that here. we tried and tried to work carbs into our lives and was on an endless train of failure and misery.

for those who must eliminate carbs to make this work and the best results for their body-----cheating is a 0 option. one bite can screw us up (ask me how I know that one )

You will read '''some can cheat''' like crazy and lose and do fine.
WE ARE not those people. And while not fair! , nothing in life is.
Once you know you are a carb sensitive person, you must act on the solution...solution, abstain, do not even pretend to try to 'moderate'.
will never work for our type!!

great advice on the board about HOW WE must do it! Super carb addicts---we must be warrior strong and we are
WOW Karen fabulous POST, girlie!

CHEATING for me means deliberately, purposefully doing the complete opposite of what I know I have to do to maintain my good health & keep the weight off!

Here's a couple of great quotes, IMHO, to add to the mix:
Quote:
But once you learn the truth about carbs it becomes your responsibility to act on that knowledge if you want to lose weight and regain health.

By Jean (cotonpal) 24 November 2015
I found this quote that's very appropriate to her statement above:

'With knowledge comes power and with power comes great responsibility" anonymous