View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-14, 11:56

Plan: fish and egg fast and atk
Stats: 136/136/95 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

Kimmer39 and girlbug2 I'm happy that you two found this out. I remember being in class and realizing how stiff I was in comparison to my other young 20's peers. I thought I can't live like this so I got off low carb. Carbs made me feel more "flexible" but then came the carb spiral. THough I didn't eat grains. I ate sweet potatoes and balance bars (which are addicting...) and I wasn't full. So went back on dukan and the symptoms came back. When I started salting my food, I felt so much better the next day and then put 1 and 2 together. People really need to let inductioners know. Fast water weight loss is no where near worth it if your quality of life suffers. But from a sales perspective, it really makes buyers feel like the diet is worth it. So now, whenever I crave something carby, I eat something salty instead. Or a combination of sweet and salty if I MUST have something sweet. Most of my cravings stem from fatigue. If I'm well fed with fat and protein and have enough salt, I just go about my day and don't think of food. Also, I use iodized salt which gives a nice boost to your thyroid and can help estrogen dominant women make more progesterone. Progesterone has a very pleasant, calming effect. I know, I used a progesterone cream for a few days months ago as an experiment. Night and day difference in stress within a few minutes. I wouldn't encourage it because you should focus on helping your body making everything you need instead of letting it get invaded by drugs.