Old Fri, Jun-17-05, 08:06
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCookys
Nancy LC, can you continue to post your progress?! Im really interested in trying this...I have been stalled for a few months now and I am willing to try anything!! Also, do you excersise?

I will! This week is a bust, its my TOM. But I've lost an inch up top and half an inch everywhere else. My pants are lose. Badgergirl is the real inspiring story.

Maybe I've been dieting (Atkins for 2.5 years) for so long that its easy for me to try new stuff, but I must say, I'm not really feeling deprived. I like the food I eat, I'm eating the same stuff every day pretty much. It doesn't bother me at all. But probably most importantly my mental outlook is such that I don't think about food all that much. Its fuel now. I think that's because of the diet really. I suppose when I was starting the diet I had a lot of reservations about the food. Low fat, bleh. But it has become a non-issue in 3 weeks. My only thought on that is it is the nature of low calorie diets, or modified-fasts, that you lose interest in food.

I am having trouble with the refeeds in that it is a lot of carbs to stuff down in 5 hours. I actually threw up last night. So I'm going to have to modify that. Probably just take all day to have my refeed, instead of in 5 hours.

You'd think I'd be glorying in joy at a refeed... actually I'm not. I sort of look forward to it, the food tastes good, but doesn't taste as good as I seem to think it will and the pain and discomfort of it really makes me feel horrible for a day or so. I really gotta work out this refeed thing.

Another thing is... my stomach seems to have shrunken a huge amount. I think that's my refeed problem. It's like trying to cram 10 pounds of sugar in a 5 pound bag, so of course it isn't going to work! Duh! Took me along time to figure that out.