#41   ^
Old Sun, Mar-03-02, 00:10

Plan: modified Atkins/Lean for Life
Stats: 257/235/130
BF:
Progress: 17%
Talking

Hello,
I am in Tracy but I work in Fremont. I've been doing this since October 2001. I stopped in November due to my daughter's birthday, but attempted to follow a LC plan. I was pretty lucky I only gained 5 pounds thru the holiday. I started back and have lost a total of 18 pounds. Seems like I have hit a major stall. I now workout 4 days aweek and love it. I use to do this many years ago. I can not wait until I get my biceps and triceps to pop out.
Someone asked the question about a special store. The name of the store is Green Beanz. http://www.greenbeanz.com is the website address. They have 2 locations a store in San Ramon and a new store in Fremont. You can get many of the things you see online. They also do a Atkins workshop in both locations. I have never attended the classes, but my girlfriend who started me on this has. May I recommend if you have not already tried Judy's carmels. This is the first thing to purchase there. But also let me warn you. It is not a cheap place. But then again what is in the Bay area.
For the person in Modesto, I have had pretty good luck at Village Health Foodstore in McHenery Village for a couple of items. Because I bake my own bread this is a great place for flours.
I look forward to talking to each of you.