View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Sep-08-17, 06:36

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

new thread here too! oh my LOL

Jo you preach that good old A72 info! everyone needs to see it, so glad you got it all on this new thread as usual....it is the best way to approach eating in life....others don't know it but I sure do! LOL

On that truck, no we are shopping, heck he has like 50 he would love to buy now! the sticker shock is hard on me, being frugal to part with like over 60K now just curls my toes to now end but he keeps reminding me 'ya can't take it with you' but I tell him I would like to hang onto it long as I CAN and if I croak before him he then can do whatever, til then I am holding on tight LOL but I guess I gotta let some bucks go at some point. frugal in me says no, but he has worked hard all thru the years so my softer side says ok...well maybe ok...well...haha

Bernie, you said it. We need a 'major truck', not a backyard haul truck people buy so yea we are looking at the big boys and the sticker goes high with doing just that but hey it is what it is. Glad you are doing well!!

HI ALL
doing some errands and taking dog and will walk a hiking track near one of my stops. Dog is thrilled, I say 'car dog' and he knows! In fact he is looking at me saying come on you slow human LOL will leave in just a bit

got nice pork chops for dinner tonight
hitting store, Tbones on sale for 6.99 lb so will get some for the freezer

all good here, closing pool in just a few days. COOLER here and it isnt right but if weather says cooler then I am flipping over to hiking now. got no choice

take care all and great day