View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Wed, Nov-05-03, 16:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 343/295/160 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 26%
Wink Finally!!!!!

I truly do not know how I missed this before, but it's great to find some "family". Alot of you look familiar, since I've read your comments in other posts, and I'm glad to join this group.

My name is Joni, I'm 24 years old and recently followed my girlfriend Charity from Atlanta, GA to Little Rock, AR. After 2 and a 1/2 years of being together and quickly gaining 75 pounds each of "comfort weight" (that is on top of the bulk that we allready had) we decided to start on Atkins around the end of August. Charity started at 337 and I was at a hefty 343. As of last weekend, we are both down to 304 and looking forward to getting in the "200's" again! Our goal weights are within 30 pounds of eachother, Charity wanting to be at 140(or so) and me being totally good at 160 (I'm 5'11 so I don't think I can go much lower than that). For our reward for hitting our goal weight we are going to have a commitment ceremony in Las Vegas hopefully in the end of 2004, but we'll see.

Well, I guess that I've rambled on enough, so I'll end this now. It'll be great to get to know all of you. We really should start a "main" thread!

With Pride,
Joni