#16   ^
Old Sat, Aug-04-07, 12:36

Plan: my own
Stats: 278/217/185 Male 5 feet 11 inches
BF:
Progress: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by +35-65
I'm really close to my goal, too, and find myself eating things "off plan" more than I used to.

you do realise that low-carb is not a diet but a lifestyle. thats what so many people dont understand, and end up putting the weight back on. if you want to put the higher carb stuff back then youll need a IF regime, i suggest 20/4.

Quote:
my feet don't hurt, I can run again, I AM HAPPY!

judging from your profile your 13pound overweight, go to the gym and pick up a ~13 pound weight, HEAVY isnt it?. you want to walk around with that strapped to your back all day? no i didnt think so.

Quote:
I am having the internal debate between "you are at a healthy weight that is easy to maintain, learn to love yourself here and don't kill yourself to get to a weight you can't maintain" versus "what the hell are you thinking! You've made it this far and you're going to give up NOW? Geeze, you slacker. You may as well just gain ALL the weight back. Sheesh." It will be interesting to see which side wins.

hah thats easy, i guarantee youll choose the former, because humans always choose the path of least resistance.

break your love affair with food, stop looking at it as 'fun' or a 'luxury' or a 'treat'.

sorry if i am sounding harsh, but this is the reality facing people who were once very overweight, and have lost it.
Sponsored Links