View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jul-25-18, 12:27

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

The dirty secret of vegans is that they do eat meat. They just keep it a secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImOnMyWay
for realz?

It was about ten years ago, maybe more. I notice a trend with long time vegan bloggers, people who wrote cookbooks and were niche famous. They were publishing posts that said, "My doctor said I have to start eating meat or I will die."

You could go back and see the posts; fatigue, catching everything that went around, anemia symptoms, vitamin deficiencies, endless lists of all the things they do to eat a "balanced" diet as a vegan. Now they had osteoporosis in their late twenties, vision problems, bone marrow can't make blood. All because they were convinced this was the way to eat for health.

And they were attacked so viciously they all took down their entire sites because of death threats.

Before than happened though, a few of the tougher ones were able to try to fight back, and would post some of the threats, some of the "advice" that went, "Yes, we eat meat, but shut up, you are ruining our thing," and letters from people in terrible health but their "ethics" were too strong, why can't YOU hang in there, and so forth. Exposing the whole scam; which is what it boils down to.

Just in casual web conversations, forums about all kinds of things, people get on what they are eating, and SO MANY PEOPLE are all, "Oh, yeah, vegetarian, practically vegan," and what that means is except at a cookout, or eating out, or when something is on special... they have absorbed that meat is death so they think not eating meat at every meal is "practically vegan."

NONE of them eat entirely animal free.

Because if they did, they would get sick.