View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-28-17, 06:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 266/266/180 Male 72"
BF:
Progress:
Default Stew

I'm just starting my low carb journey, I am currently 270lbs and my target is to reach 170-180, and keep it there! I've been spending hours reading all the inspirational success stories on this forum and I seem to have a lot in common with most of them when they were starting, yo-yo dieting etc. But there's only so much dry meat and boiled veggies you can take! grilled or fried steak, and chicken heated up in the oven is great.......but even that will get boring after a while, I'm clueless in the kitchen, and my experience of a main meal was a ready meal from the microwave, or phoning Dominos for a pizza. What I can make is a stew with diced beef, mushrooms, onions and peppers, made with one of those Coleman's type casserole sachets mixed with water - but after learning pre-made casserole sauces and gravy granules are packed with carbs and are strictly a no no, so the question is what I can replace them with? and still keep under 20 carbs a day, an Atkins friendly stew or gravy............keep in mind up until now kitchens are completely foreign to me
Sponsored Links