Old Thu, Apr-07-16, 14:10
Registered Member

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 160/154/135 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whofan
It still makes me angry to think about all those decades of manipulation by a food industry that always knew darn well it was hooking us on carbs - and even angrier at the wrong advice from medical, nutritional, and governmental agencies who are paid to protect us and did nothing.

It breaks my heart to see fat, sick people where I work who think they are "greedy" or "weak-willed". They've either given up the fight and eat uncontrollably or they valiantly try, and fail, to white-knuckle their hunger for the rest of the day after a healthywholegrain morning bagel.

I get really angry and heartbroken about all of this, too. I've concluded that 90-95 percent of people are kind to each other, try to make things better for all of us as much as possible. Then there are 5-10% who are the truly greedy sociopaths who have taken over the world. They'll wreck the lives of millions for what? Another yacht? Another palatial home? The most expensive car? A sick need for power? And the rest of us are basically powerless to do anything about it, imho.