View Single Post
  #108   ^
Old Sun, Oct-18-15, 15:17

Plan: Atkins 72'
Stats: 329.4/254.0/179.4 Female 5'10"
BF:hmm..too much ;)
Progress: 50%

Hi Y'all

I guess I spaced yesterday. I really thought I had posted. I have felt bad off and on since Thurs. evening. Not even really sure what was going on, but finally today feel good. I was the same weight yesterday as Friday, and today I'm up .6...really don't get it, but I'm staying OP, so it will all work out.
Speaking of work outs, today I exercised for the first time in a month. I did a mixture of cardio, weights, and stomach crunches...OH MY DEAR LORD...I am soooo sore! But, I did have a terrific NSV. When I first started at Planet Fitness, I had a rather embarrassing moment. I went to do the stomach crunching machines...and wouldn't fit. I haven't tried it since, until today...fit perfectly!! So happy about it, even if my stomach muscles aren't.
However, the best thing about working out at Planet Fitness is the Hydro Massage bed and the massage chairs after the workout....Heaven!!

Cricket: I'm here, I'm here, just a space cadet. You have been killing it this week!! Even with your gain, congratulations! I hope you figure out how to take some pics and post, or don't have to wait too long for a friend. Like Paulette, I love pics! I am such a visual person. I'm a lil jelly about your sightings of Tom Selleck's buns. That tall man is fine, fine, fine...then, and now. Love Blue Bloods and Hawaii 5-0! WTG on the hubby's giving you an NSV. (that almost sounds a lil dirty. )

Himi: I used to get bruises a lot, when I was taking a lot of advil for pain. Once I cut down on that I did better. Hope yours clears up. Sorry you are bit up...you will be right back down again I'm sure. Too funny sneaking pepperoni into the movie theater. And I like my B&A or badass avatar, I will take either. Sorry about your friend, I hope things get better soon.

Chrissie: I may be in the minority...but I don't like any coke products. I always thought they tasted flat and too sweet, even diet coke. I'm a Pepsi girl, or used to be before I figured out it stalled/bloated me. Glad you found something you like, and I hope others can as well. Hope you had a great day with your Sis. And a HUGE congrats on the 50 down, cool that you and I met that huge milestone on the same week. SO happy for you. Sorry about the mabel mobile.

Barb: Thank you Barb, for the congrats. So glad to see you posting. And happy for hubs new job, so you can start concentrating more on your health. Yay! for the downward trend. Hope your grandbabies can teach you soon...as I said to Cricket. Love me some pics.

Paulette: Dang! I am so sorry you are up again. My Dr. tried to put me on hormones but I refused, had two really good friends, get screwed up bad on them. Scared me. I really hope they help you though. I had to laugh at your typo though " I am so cornfused"...corn is not allowed on LC.

Kathy: I'm praying for you. I hope you return soon and your troubles have lessened.

Finally caught up...I will still show a loss this week, but not much. Lowest weight loss I've had since starting. Next week will be better. Hope everyone has a great evening and shows losses to start the new game.