View Single Post
  #81   ^
Old Thu, Feb-22-18, 05:58

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Now Gary is resigning from the Tasmanian Health Service. Long article "Enough is Enough" explaining another unbelievable case of Health organizations bullying members for promoting the concept of eating real food.

https://isupportgary.com/articles/e...-dr-gary-fettke

Quote:
It is with deep regret that I write to inform our community of my decision to withhold signing a 3 year contract to continue working in the Public Hospital System. After 25 years of service to the Launceston General Hospital, I can assure you this has not been an easy decision.
I remain committed to caring for patients and teaching students, but I cannot continue to work in a environment that condones bullying behaviour; a workplace that undermines the evidence-based recommendations of a Visiting Medical Officer; and I refuse to go to work and be punished for raising concerns about Quality Assurance and Patient Safety, any longer.
After 7 years of this inappropriate behaviour by both senior administration, and allied health practitioners, I say ... enough is enough!
Until there is a satisfactory resolution of my bullying, mobbing and victimisation claims, and more importantly, the acknowledgement and satisfactory resolution of the many breaches of my current Visiting Medical Practitioners agreement, my situation is untenable. It is impossible for me to continue to provide best practice to my patients, and indeed the broader community, when I have been unsupported and undermined in my work place since 2012. Particularly as there has been no incident of patient harm, nor patient complaint regarding my circumstances.
When my concerns are addressed I have every intention of returning and resuming my clinical and teaching duties.

Continues...

I can't have my patients being told that my recommendations are dangerous and that my advice will kill them.