#1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-09-05, 17:07
Wanna Be A Loser!

Plan: SouthBeach
Stats: 216.4/212/160 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 8%
Talking Plumtired's Get-With-It Exercise Log

This is my attempt at keeping an exercise log along with my South Beach Diet. A little background info is that I have been on the SBD since 5/20/05. I have lost 17 pounds so far, but I had not added exercise to my daily routine until yesterday, Friday, 7/8. I desperately need to get some exercise in. I am an athletic build by nature, but you wouldn't be able to tell now after having 3 kids. I have been totally bummed about what I look and feel like. I try to do a "jumpshot" with a basketball, and my body doesn't quite move where my mind already is. lol! With that said, I know I need to change my exercise habits which are practically none except any activities I do with the boys. I'm doing this for me primarily and of course, my family. I hope each day I am motivated to carry on. And away I goooo....

Friday, 7/8/05
Weightlifting: Legs 20 mins

Sat, 7/9/05
Walk Away the Pounds 2 miles 30 mins
Lift free weights: Arms 10 mins

By the way, I welcome any advice and links to share with me. I have had no weight training, but wish I had. My interests are in weightlifting & walking. I hope that's enough. I am doing Walk Away the Pounds & will be adding The Firm to my workout schedule. Please help me in anyway you can. I am most appreciative to hear others' thoughts.
Sponsored Links