Old Sat, Mar-02-13, 10:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/245/145 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress:
Smile Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeAnn
Did you read the earlier posts to this thread? The OP, who was looking for this diet over ten years ago, found the organization in its new form and the diet, back then - ten years ago, had gone lf/high carb. Is there any way your friend used to post here about ten years ago, but quit because she wasn't good with the computer? The other thing is that she remembers doing well on it as a teen, but teens can lose much more successfully than adults because of their youth. She might not do as well these days. It was stated in this thread at one point, that that diet was very much like Atkins in his first book. That will be much easier to find at used paperback shops or used on Amazon. Also, if you scroll through these posts, the actual page in the book where Doc Atkins gives the specific regimented plan that she seems to do well with. Good luck to you and your friend as well. It might really help her if you would help her do just enough on the computer to come here and join up.

Thank you so much, CallmeAnn. I did read some of the posts to this thread, and you make some points that I will tell her. As far as I know she never got on this forum ten years ago. From what she told me she is seeking a support group and I asked my mom's boss for her assistance, and found a group that may meet her needs.