View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-23-01, 19:01

Plan: Atkins/ Modified BFL
Stats: 212/174/23
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default :wave: Hello... Just joined today!!!

Hey guys....wow what a great site. It's so nice to see so many people helping each other to obtain their goals!!!

I live outside of Montreal and have been Somersizing for 6 weeks and have lost 11lbs-13 lbs (the scale can't make up it's mind LOL). I have had a difficult week or two now, in that I'm seemingly stuck loosing and gaining these same 2 lbs. Frustrating!

Part of the problem as well is that I'm an info-aholic...I read and read and read, until I almost don't know how to do this low carb thing anymore. I've Somersized mostly, however I read Dr. Schwarzbein's wonderful book and tried that for a few days this week, ...then of course added the occasional tip from Michel Montignac diet...and well the rest is obvious...those same dreaded 2 lbs. I am interested in talking with others who have successfully tried any or all of these programs and have found them to be effective.

As I read many of these posts, it appears that there are many of you who follow Atkins, and have had wonderfully quick results!!!!...so now of course, I wonder! LOL

Do any of you feel one program is faster than the others? I would love any comments, support on breaking plateaus, etc. Thanks so much for this site. Hope to make a lot of new friends here. Any Montrealers????

Muse
Sponsored Links