View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Dec-05-02, 10:29
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/177/168
BF:
Progress: 25%

Excuse me Tami but when someone calls me an "asshole" (read the thread more thoroughly please), I think "fatso" is a relatively benign comeback. Funny how no moderator thought "asshole" warranted any warnings, but somehow "fatso" did. What is this? Kindergarten? Don't be so sensitive. Get over it. I did. I really don't care how much you weigh. I am personally glad to be my ideal weight for a 31 year old male, 175 lbs, 5'10" athletic build. The dark hair and blue eyes don't hurt either. But hey, we're onto bigger and better things now - like me living up to your expectations of proving my point. I have submitted some evidence for all of you to ponder regarding the AHA's view of Atkins diet. I see now that everyone has been silenced. How disappointing. I was hoping for a bit more of a challenge from people who blew hot wind about how great their regime was, and incessantly demanded facts from me. Well I've given you a sample of the facts and I see no rebuttle. It's pretty hard to argue with the AHA, I know. I will accept your humble apologies.

Love ya,

P.