View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Nov-11-15, 07:28

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: 235/169/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 66%

I also follow the Reversing Diabetes FB page as well as The Low Carb Support Group and try to glean info from the crap. That's why I'm in search of a few people who hear it from his lips since his view is so simple and others tend to make it a more difficult lifestyle than it needs to be. Thank you, Janet and Jean for chiming in.

Janet, I thought I recognized you at the last meeting at Spartacus. I sat across the room from you. I was the one that asked the question about macros and fasting. You helped me connect to that group when I first came back to Low-carb at the beginning of August and started posting here again. You are such a help to the newbies and I, for one, really appreciate the support and guidance.

I talked with him about the misinformation as well. He's appears to be somewhat disconnected from the social media aspect (as evidenced by his issues with Twitter and Periscope! ) and though he seemed to be concerned that some say they follow his woe and then say things that are contradictory or at the very least out of focus (not sure that's the right way to say it) to his plan, I did not get the feeling from him that he's going to do anything about it.

My main focus is my Type II diabetes and reversing it or minimizing it by sticking with Page 4. I would like to connect with other Type IIs in the same boat as me because it's a whole different ballgame if you're low-carbing as a lifestyle and you're not diabetic.

Thanks again for the input.