Thread: IF question
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Nov-09-17, 11:41

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

You can talk about it away from your journal if it is less than 23.9 hours, at least that's what I have found from experimentation and kind suggestions from the moderators.

I will say this then; last year starting in January I was doing one meal a day type eating (bar weekends then usually 2 iirc) I did this for about 5 months - obviously I had a caloric deficit as my weight chart shows and I was not hungry mostly. I'd say my eating window was about 4 hours in the evening.

I stumbled on a thread explaining this to someone asking about somthing else in my journal http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...5&page=85&pp=15

So, Give a consistant limited eating window a few months fair shake before you judge for any long term benefit or result

Time is the answer to most of this stuff, time and consistency I thinks. Some things "work" most things "don't" - too bad it takes so much time for the things that "work" to show their result - I think this is why most people fail, they fail to have faith when they see no intimidate result.

I can be like that too but I have too many examples in my life now that show me that putting in the time is the answer. It comes when it comes, not when you crave or want it.

have fun with IF, but remember, don't talk about anything more then 23.9 hours!