Old Fri, Sep-22-17, 21:39
Grease is the word!

Plan: PSMF/IF
Stats: 236/181/180 Male 72 inches
BF:disappearing!
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei
My guess is they didn't challenge the erroneous claim of coconut oil being unhealthy because proving it would have cost a lot more money and time than just settling, giving the complainers some money to make them happy and go away.
Yeah, they didn't even try the product but sued for 'economic damage.' Eying those deep pockets?

Kefir is sensitive to temperature, higher or maybe lower?= more yeast.

Grains can be dried then frozen, or even stored in pure water for a month or more. Mine resemble popcorn, but due to frequent fridge storage they don't multiply very much.

One thing I believe it does is colonize the mouth/GI tract and drive out the bad bacteria that can cause cavities, failure to thrive and gum disease. I take a little before bed after brushing/flossing and now the gingivitis the detest said "can't be cured but just slowed down with frequent cleanings" has vanished along with the tooth stains. I should know more the next check-up. I also use the "heal thy mouth blend" essential oil mouth drops twice-a-day.

Can't explain the itching allergy, likely immune system over-reacting to something. Might want to get that checked out