View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Feb-15-02, 10:25

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Smile I absolutely 200% agree!

Yup, you're absolutely right! We're both saying sort of the same thing but in a different way. The one thing I didn't say, but I agree on, is having hope. I think we should all have it, just not the false kind.

You and I (and lots of people) know that there is no cure for PCOS (my husband, and many people in my family are diabetic so I of course know about that as well). But some newbie who doesn't get all the info from her doctor might come here for answers and not know there isn't a cure or get confused. That's all I was trying to get at.

I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter having PCOS. I certainly think that LC is a miracle for many people. I personally love Metformin as well but I understand those wanting to keep it natural. Unfortunately that route did not work for me.

I know my words might have not been said in the best way, but trust me... they weren't meant to hurt, or discourage anyone. I of all people know how important it is to have hope in this situation. I'm still trying to get pregnant with no end in site! So believe me... I'd be the last person to try to discourage someone... I just like to keep it real!

Hope you all understand!