View Single Post
  #1496   ^
Old Thu, Mar-30-17, 05:49

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Bernie, you had me laughing on the expensive mini chicken for alot of money LOL. We have the rotisserie ones around here and when they go on sale for $4.99 for a whole bird I buy one. YUM, and no cooking! Usual price is like $7.99 but heck at that point I can buy cheaper and cook cheaper a fresh one....but at 4.99 I gotta get one cause then it is cheaper than what I can do Glad you are having a great time!!!!!

I SO agree on your clothes plan. one out when a new comes in! I do the same thing mostly but not with Tshirts. I seem to need a ton of them when we go on vacay and I don't want to take time to stop and wash. 9-10 days at the beach means alot of tshirts for me HAHA

CAT, I was wondering when we were gonna hear from ya again...wasn't sure when ya got back.
Airport sounded like a nightmare. yuk. glad you got thru that mess ok.

Glad the wedding was fun and the food sounds fab. brisket. oh yes I could eat alot of that Good job staying on plan!!!

I bet it was hard to stay away from the wine! party atmosphere for sure and you stuck to your guns!

Jo, I guess alot of the new homes in your area have those automatic systems put in when constructed?? Our problem here is shutting down the grass growing LOL. We are in full mow like crazy, things growing so fast it is nuts and more rain coming today. I just give that 'heavy azz sigh' now knowing the amt of darn upkeep to it all. BUT I love in August when the grass usually stops growing and we get that break from mowing.

I never had a dream house in my mind either. I had 'dream land' for my horses LOL, heck with the house, I needed barns

OK...never thought big bag of water softening salt. thanks for that tip. ya know I am doing it Plus it will keep doggie safer. One time I sprayed RoundUp around pool area and dog out with me in the yard. Later that night he got sickly, punky, wouldn't eat etc......then I realized he was poisoned. Thought about it and he is a paw licker. He walked thru my sprayed areas and later in the house started his paw licking as usual and he got poisoned up. Had to be it. So now I spray the back and he doesn't go outside in the back for at least 1 whole day to give that roundup dry time but with the salt......heck I won't be taking that chance of poisoning my own dog. yep time to ditch the chemicals!

HI ALL
today is simple
got a cheeseburger patty for brunch
got some ribeyes on sale for dinner tonight on the grill

not finding good ribeye sales darn it. I am out now in the freezer. boo. I am buying alot more chicken cause of price. At some point the red meats are getting pretty darn high and a few more days of chicken in meals helps offset that nasty high grocery bill

keeping eyes peeled out there for meat sales tho! when I find it, time to buy for freezer!

rainy, gonna be icky type day. got T storms coming this way.
have usual chores and work to handle.

kinda that do nothing, but alot to do day HA

have a fab day all