View Single Post
  #1486   ^
Old Tue, Mar-28-17, 05:51

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

JO the simple clean look of your home is so inviting to me!!!!
I love love love the simple clean look and your home shows that so well! the butterfly is still so pretty, I remember when ya put that up on your home!

I am SO CLOSE to rocking the front of my home. I pulled ALL plants/bushes from the front of the house long ago. Best thing I ever did I put in mulch first and planters across the front. Then I switched to pine needles cause it was so much faster to do the job and make it look great. But all the time I have been saying that I would love rock along the front and put my planters on it. Rock is one time Rock doesn't break down or fade and all that mess. Rock I think is gonna be my go to this fall! I think I am gonna take the plunge and do it!

oh yea any place that has to import food is rough. alaska, like all produce they sell is imports and cost a fortune. that is why so many in alaska have gardens and can their harvest. to survive against those costs.

What is crazy is I live in the 'cheap end of the US' in that I buy cheaper and don't do 'city prices' and all. I go on vacay to the beach and go out to eat in the tourist areas and a steak is $32.99 where around me at home it is like $14.99 HA HA I truly see how others do pay and what they face on prices. Bro Rich living in NJ says to go out to eat there ain't a meal on the menu under $25.99 to start.....not me girlie, I ain't paying those prices unless it is lobster and filet mignon LOL but Rich says that meal would cost $40 easily. crazy. But buying is a choice thank goodness and my frugal ways come into play and I spend what I am comfortable with. I don't have to 'have' anything ya know LOL

wow on your temps. I hope your summer doesn't melt you but I sure know when it kicks in you guys roast there.

I hear ya on the 'waste' at school. Time waste. my kiddo is doing what you guys are doing. the more 'free days' and movies and water day is coming up and off for teacher workdays more it seems and other things. IF THEY WENT TO SCHOOL and did just school crap then heck they could cut months off the school year cause they would get it all done but I guess it is more of a 'social' thing in a way?? I don't know but if I round it all together in general on what kiddo does in school, I have to say the people/teachers/staff etc are so good it is crazy. really good school she attends and I have to give them tons of credit!! so I guess all in all they are doing it right
Sponsored Links