Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 18:55

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- you are so right, I am feeling so much more leveled off and like myself. Interestingly though, you guys know I have PCOS and eating LC has REALLY leveled me off and made everything regular. Well, after running 24-28 days consistently for months and months, 5 weeks of LFHC seems to have stopped that. My hormones do not like that, Sam I Am!

BTW, I love a good tenderloin too. We serve Xmas dinner at our house every year for at least 12-14 and we always serve tenderloin and crab cakes. So amazing! I've never served a sauce with it though. That wine and mushroom sauce sounds incredible!

Reading- I usually really like Jodi Picoult although she has been hit-or-miss a little more over the past 5 years or so. But this last book, I just gave up on it. I think the current political and racial climate just made it too much for me. Every time I picked it up I was dreading it. So now I am on a different book and it is just okay for me. Hoping it gets better. Then I need to start the book club book soon- that is due to be read by Nov 7. My mind is such a sieve though that I don't want to finish it too early!

YES I LOVE PSYCH THINNERS! ALL THINNERS!!