View Single Post
  #74   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 18:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG I just hate it when my MOTHER is right...... urghhhhhh

So she called me to inquiry about Mr. Big- only to give me the biggest tongue lash EVER.

He has been burning up my text with apologies ever. He said if he could have walked to the moon to be with me it would have happened but he had a flat in downtown- and it took 4 hours- yea it really does in Atlanta. BUT HIS BUTT SHOULD have called me. My point!

So my MOTHER said- really- he was distraught over being stranded- and is BEGGING for another chance- made a mistake by not calling and your going to be a snot! Well she said BOTCH
. Need HYST.......
She is right..... I am.... He SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST CALLED..... and I should forgive- he was in a panic. Downtown Atlanta is the last place to be stranded.

Sooooooo Just this once.... need emoji ROFL- he gets a pass- and I will see. I can be pretty direct- with guys. I keep them on a tight leash- have had too- maybe that isn't working for me right now.

Ok- back to why we are here- cooked up for the week- 100% on plan.
Like you Blue- I prefer tenderloin- they call it filet- I Actually get it often. for 1 it's 7-8 bucks and worth every penny.

Ok- ready for tomorrow-

oh BTW- heard what you all said about birth control and age- listening hard! Thanks ladies! No drastic moves yet- just STILL bleeding.......... buying stock in depends...... HYST

Dam I miss that emoji