Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #65   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 09:53

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Whirrley~ So you're Trigger who had horse avatars from time to time?
Nicco~ I have 4 children.
Blue~So happy you have made good use of that oven fried chicken recipe and yes I did read about it many times.
If anybody needs it again,
Meme's fried chicken- season chicken thighs, completely cover with mayonnaise, roll on all sides in the crushed pork rinds. Place in roasting pan and bake uncovered at 350 for 1 hour? or so.
To limit mess I crush my pork rinds in the bag. Rolling pin or can will do the job. Back and forth and all over until the rinds are a fine powder. Some may put them in a food processor but I'm all about quick clean-up....
It comes out of the oven like real carby fried chicken, but guilt free and only a tiny bit of carbs from the mayo.
edit: You need to use thighs with skin on because you need the fat to have it oven fry. Breasts don't work well....

I bought a whole chicken this week and intended on making the fried chicken but ended up cutting up 3/4th of an onion in slices and putting the chicken on that to bake. It is so good that way and easy....yes, the onions are a bit carby but the drippings with the onions were to die for, BUT I need to cut back on the onions and go back to using only green onions or spring onions for garnish and less carbs. But, of course I didn't eat a whole 3/4th of an onion by myself but only a tiny bit on the breast meat. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it